Getting a single Asian girl is an uneasy task nowadays even though you are surrounded by many Asian girls.
Tell her she’s beautiful, get rejected. Tell her she has wonderful eyes, get rejected. Tell her she has a nice body, get slapped.
The world of dating seem to be changing every second, and what could be said to single Chinese ladies to melt their hearts just years ago doesn’t seem to work anymore.
Compliments get old. Men have been bluntly misusing compliments and using them just to get into single Asian girls panties. And this has ruined the dating game for other, committed-relationship-oriented guys out there.
Certain compliments have become clichés now. The overused compliments include cheesy ones, like“Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” and even the classic ones, like “You look like an angel,” or “You’re so, so beautiful!”
Even if you mean it, a Chinese young girl will most likely reject you just because she’s heard this compliments hundreds of times (probably) before you mumbled it.
So for those wondering “are Chinese girls easy,” no they are not! And getting their heart to melt requires to move up a gear in your brain.
Luckily for you, there are still some non-cliché compliments left that can be used on Asian girls in chats online and in real life. Reward: you won’t get rejected or slapped in the face (unless you say it like a pervert).
While you may still be wondering who is better Asian girls vs white girls, the rule of thumb is this: these non-cliché and non-overused compliments can be used on both single Asian girls and single white ladies.
Another two general rules to follow are:
- you can come up with a non-cliché compliment on your own, just make sure it’s very specific about that particular girl (the more specific, the better!);
- if you’ve heard or read a certain compliment somewhere else (this article doesn’t count!), you should probably not use it. Even though the English language is not the first language of young and mature Chinese ladies, they have most likely heard those cliché compliments in the Chinese language as well.
So what are the non-cliché compliments?
- That lipstick color suits you so much!
- You never cease to surprise me, and I love it.
- I’m not saying you’re perfect, but I wouldn’t change a single thing about you.
- You make me want to become a better person.
- I wish I’d met you earlier.
- I don’t care what your friends think, or what your coworkers think, you’re [insert a suitable compliment here].
- Call me stupid, but your insecurities are actually my favorite things about you.
- Your smile is the cutest thing I’ve seen today.
- You’re so interesting.
- I love the way you always bite your lips when talking to me.
- Looking at you, I definitely know how I want to raise our daughter.
- Your [insert her skills here] make me so proud of you.
- That outfit really makes me want to stare at you for hours.
- You may not realize this, but you actually have the most adorable laugh ever.
- I always learn so much from you.
- You’re such an inspiration to me.
- You’re literally my favorite person to spend time with.
- I’m so lucky to have such a caring and loving girl by my side.
- I can’t help but get turned on whenever you do that.
- I’ve never felt as loved and wanted as when I’m with you.
- Even if you don’t see it, you’re a very powerful woman.
- I’m so happy that I can share moments like this with you.
As you can see from this non-exhaustive list of non-cliché compliments, being specific and using non-overused phrases is your best way to go.
Remember: spontaneous compliments are the best, and will never come off as cliché.